Archer

Chad

Slender Hobbit
Anyone else watch it? I watched the first episode months ago and didn't really dig it. I decided to give it another try and I am glad I did. I can't think of a show that has me laughing out loud as much as this one does. The first 4 season are on Netflix and I am almost done with that.
archer-season-3-sezonul-3-wallpaper-1.jpg

It is funny and I Like a lot.
The guy that does Archers voice also does Bob from Bob's Burgers. Another funny show.

It is funny and I Like a lot.
The guy that does Archers voice also does Bob from Bob's Burgers. Another funny show.

I watched one last night where Sterling was Bob. It was pretty funny. He is also the connivence store guy/Yoda on Family Guy and he was Dr. Katz son. I think he cracks me up no matter what he is on.

One of my all-time favorite shows. Probably the best-written comedy on television.

I dig it but I only catch it on demand on or amazon instant vid so my viewing is fairly inconsistent.

I did what you did. Heard the hype, watched an episode, didn't love it, gave up. I've been meaning to give it another shot anyway, as the people I know who love it are people whose taste I respect.

Probably the best-written comedy on TV over the past few years. Last season was a bit of a letdown, but I have a feeling this new one will be golden.

The last season was shit, and the season before it was iffy in parts. The first three are gold. I love the show but it's becoming very repetitive. Same exact jokes over and over. The show essentially only has one writer (Adam Reed.) He should really consider getting someone else to collaborate with, because it VERY much shows it only has one writer.

I did what you did. Heard the hype, watched an episode, didn't love it, gave up. I've been meaning to give it another shot anyway, as the people I know who love it are people whose taste I respect.

This, all of this. I couldn't make it through the first episode but lately I've been thinking I need to revisit it.

This, all of this. I couldn't make it through the first episode but lately I've been thinking I need to revisit it.

You really should. It may take a few episodes, but man, so funny. In a way it kind of reminds me of Arrested Development. (maybe because most of those folks are on the show at one point or another) With each episode, you get to see how twisted each character is. Pam is freakin awesome.

Arguably my favorite show and unarguably my favorite voice talent in H. Jon Benjamin. There's nothing I don't love about the show...well, I would prefer it had a 22 episode season while also acknowledging that it might compromise the quality of the show. Cake: I want it and to eat it!!!

Arguably my favorite show and unarguably my favorite voice talent in H. Jon Benjamin. There's nothing I don't love about the show...well, I would prefer it had a 22 episode season while also acknowledging that it might compromise the quality of the show. Cake: I want it and to eat it!!!

Anything he does is just funny. His delivery and voice crack me up. I love that he is the world's greatest secret agent and he still yells whooo-hoo when he is shooting people. His answering machine messages are freakin hysterical.

You really should. It may take a few episodes, but man, so funny. In a way it kind of reminds me of Arrested Development. (maybe because most of those folks are on the show at one point or another) With each episode, you get to see how twisted each character is. Pam is freakin awesome.
I like the show but I was a huge Bob's Burgers fan before I started watching Archer, so his voice always messes with me. I can get over his being Bob.

I like the show but I was a huge Bob's Burgers fan before I started watching Archer, so his voice always messes with me. I can get over his being Bob.

Have you seen the Bob's Burger Archer episode?

I thought he was the best part of Dr. Katz and his character on Family Guy is one of my favorites too.

Have you seen the Bob's Burger Archer episode?

I thought he was the best part of Dr. Katz and his character on Family Guy is one of my favorites too.

I haven't seen that episode.

It's been so long since I've seen Dr. Katz I don't remember him on the show. I also haven't watched Family Guy in years, I didn't realize he played a character on FG.

I haven't seen that episode.

It's been so long since I've seen Dr. Katz I don't remember him on the show. I also haven't watched Family Guy in years, I didn't realize he played a character on FG.

He is Dr Katz's son. On Family Guy, he plays the convenience store clerk and Yoda in the Star Wars spoofs.

Back