Apple cider vinegar

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
are you a fan ? I like the Bragg stuff, a teaspoon in a glass of ice cold water is actually quite refreshing.

It's good with baking soda down your drains, too!

I didn't know until a week or so ago that baking soda + vinegar (any kind, really) will really clean a slow drain. I did it to my bathtub, bathroom sink, and kitchen sink, and virtually no gurgle or slowness now :)

I'll never buy commercial drain cleaner again :embarrassed:

you people are missing out, it's good on a hot summer day (one teaspoon with a glass of ice cold water) or on a morning where you might be a bit groggy, probabaly has the alkalizing health benefits too.

It's good with baking soda down your drains, too!

I didn't know until a week or so ago that baking soda + vinegar (any kind, really) will really clean a slow drain. I did it to my bathtub, bathroom sink, and kitchen sink, and virtually no gurgle or slowness now :)

I'll never buy commercial drain cleaner again :embarrassed:
It also makes a great volcano.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'll wake up in the middle of the night sometimes with bad stomach acid. Mix a little in a cup of water and I'm good in less than 5 minutes. Not sure why it works - but it does.

I'll wake up in the middle of the night sometimes with bad stomach acid. Mix a little in a cup of water and I'm good in less than 5 minutes. Not sure why it works - but it does.
FightFireWith_Fire.png

:shrug:

Back