Anyone watch the new True Detective last night?

Have you ever seen the motion picture Blade Runner? If not, then you should definitely check it out. It's basically a hyper-realistic microcosmic facsimile of Los Angeles circa 2019. Just ask Jammity. His neighbourhood makes Dark City look like a Pixar movie.
Yes, and the voice overs/narration from the...what...third iteration of BR? remind me of the writing in this series.

I have to admit, I enjoyed the last episode.
Not sure how they're going to wrap it all up in just two more, though.

Vaughn almost acted for a second there at the kitchen table.

It doesn’t help that he can’t pronounce the word “ain’t” without sounding like a bad actor. The directors and producers should have caught that in the dailies and fixed the scripts.

Tonight's episode was possibly the best television I've ever seen. Literally sublime. Worth every stumble in the first six episodes and a lot more.

I just started watching it tonight. Just finished the 2nd episode.

I really like it. It's not the 1st season by any means, but I wasn't expecting it to be. Like Oscar said on pg. 1 of this thread, season 2 is darker, more noir season.

So far so good, though how episode 2 ended I can't see where they are taking Colin Farrell's character (don't want post a possible spoiler).

Back