anyone use a Polytune to power other pedals?

Chad

Slender Hobbit
If so, what cable did you use? I have 1 too many pedals for my pedal power and thought the easiest way to power the other pedal is the out of my polytune but I don't know what cable to get to make that work.

Why not just use a regular daisy chain?

I guess I could use the one spot cable for it. I didn't think about that, I was thinking I had to use the end of the cable but that doesn't fit the plug on the pedal, but I guess I could just use any of the pedal connections to put in it. I would like to find one that is just a one to one, so I don't have a bunch of extra plugs cluttering up my board.

I guess I could use the one spot cable for it. I didn't think about that, I was thinking I had to use the end of the cable but that doesn't fit the plug on the pedal, but I guess I could just use any of the pedal connections to put in it. I would like to find one that is just a one to one, so I don't have a bunch of extra plugs cluttering up my board.

Just put some tape on the ends you're not using so they don't spark if thy touch something.

If so, what cable did you use? I have 1 too many pedals for my pedal power and thought the easiest way to power the other pedal is the out of my polytune but I don't know what cable to get to make that work.

The out is the same size. You just another standard patch cable from your pedal power.

The out is the same size. You just another standard patch cable from your pedal power.
yeah, I thought about that after I started the post and then proceeded to dig through my cables. The pedal power came with 6 standard outs, and I ordered 2 more so I could use all 8 spots so now I don't have any. I may just buy one from Sweetwater, I think they are $3.50 or so.

I would probably make one to the length I required. Bit of 2 core wire, a pair of 2.1mm plugs (guessing at size but they're the standard) and a bit of soldering and the job's a good one.

Back