Anyone need a Mono Double Guitar bag?

I do. I just discovered that I can get Mono through my account at KMC for cost but I don't see the double bag. I'll get back to you but put me on the "definitely interesteds" list.

I just bought a Fender double bag. Super nice, more in my price range. Monos are super nice, but priced higher than some of the guitars I'm putting in them.

I just bought a Fender double bag. Super nice, more in my price range. Monos are super nice, but priced higher than some of the guitars I'm putting in them.

fair 'nuff.

Keep in mind 275 shipped is really about 220 bucks on the bag. Just because it's empty doesn't mean FedEx isn't charging me for that giant guitar sized box :wink:

If I get one from you I can pick it up in person :)

I totally would do that except I'll probably need it to bring the guitars back too. Hence the shipping.

I'll take one, @dougk!

Awesome! Just get it ordered up, quickly I'd suggest. I already had a few happen this morning.

I assume that these will accommodate double electric only?

Yes, BUT I will need 1 double bass bag as well. If you'd rather have that I'm ok with that.

Can I fit a Rickenbacker 330 or a short scale bass into it?

The 330 I can't imagine why not, the short scale bass would be 50/50. A banshee won't fit and thats about 48-50" long tip to tip iirc.

Looks like it's time to make a Mandoliner... :idea:

This was close:

139973668.jpg

19" scale Daylighter JR

Back