Anyone here remaster We Built This City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I actually read that article. I feel sick to my stomach. I honestly never knew Bernie Taupin had anything to do with it. Good grief Charlie Brown!

It really IS the worst "hit" song of all time. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

It really IS the worst "hit" song of all time. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Excuse me, Mr OGG. Macarthur Park, Achy Breaky Heart, You're Havin' My Baby, Higher, Afternoon Delight,Muskrat Love, Barbie Girl, Macarena, and Billy Don't be a Hero are all on a teleconference for you on line 2. They said you'd know what it's about. /s

Excuse me, Mr OGG. Macarthur Park, Achy Breaky Heart, You're Havin' My Baby, Higher, Afternoon Delight,Muskrat Love, Barbie Girl, Macarena, and Billy Don't be a Hero are all on a teleconference for you on line 2. They said you'd know what it's about. /s

My grandpa gave me some life advice years ago before he passed on. (I think they're called life hacks now?)

"Fruno" he said "don't be a dick."

words to live by, ya think?

I absolutely refuse to click on the song link, but I did read the article. Very interesting. I always knew it had to be a whole team of dumb-ass songwriter types that wrote it. Starship went for the bucks, I get it. It's funny how the writers refuse to acknowledge that it's cheese.

I absolutely refuse to click on the song link, but I did read the article. Very interesting. I always knew it had to be a whole team of dumb-ass songwriter types that wrote it. Starship went for the bucks, I get it. It's funny how the writers refuse to acknowledge that it's cheese.

Don't you remem em ber? :dude:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back