Anyone have experience with Agile?

If my current client ever sends me the check that’s now a month overdue I’ll be buying the white AL-2000. Good thing I like the guy enough to not invoke that 5% interest charge I put in the contract.

I have a AL-2000. Nice giutar for the price.
I am going to have to get the Rootbeer ( your second pic ) finish one if they aren't making new ones.

Had a 2800...it wasn't a bad guitar by any stretch but the pickups and electronics were horrible and it was heavy. Swapped in a set of duncans & replaced the rest of the wiring and it was well worth the price. Quality-wise, I thought it was on par w/ the Epis of the time but at a lower price point.

Hummmm. It appears that if you type in the company name that sells Agile it is changed to balsa wood and spit when you post. Am I missing something here? Testing balsa wood and spit balsa wood and spit balsa wood and spit
I had a disagreement with the owner of the company in question regarding his use of spammers on this forum. So I censored his company name. We used to have the word Agile replaced as well but I got tired of the word "fragile" becoming unintelligible.

Last edited:
Some like it and some don't which is what I heard.

On the down side all I heard is that it was one of the biggest pieces of shite ever.

For the price point, I'd rather buy an Epiphone. I have had good luck with the couple of SX's in my collection though.

Last edited:
I have an AL 2000 and I really love it. its a bit heavy but that is my only real complaint. I put in dimarzio 36th pafs and it sounds great. stays in tune really well too. awesome guitar for the money!!

How close are the Agile slim necks to the standard Schecter neck (which is very close to a 70’s Les Paul slim-to-fat neck)?

Also, is May when the Agile shipment usually arrives? Right now the AL series seems fairly picked over, so if I can wait a month or two for better options I will.

How close are the Agile slim necks to the standard Schecter neck (which is very close to a 70’s Les Paul slim-to-fat neck)?

Also, is May when the Agile shipment usually arrives? Right now the AL series seems fairly picked over, so if I can wait a month or two for better options I will.

From what I have, the Agile Slim is closer to the Gibson 60's slim fast.

I have a Schecter PT sitting around here (Also MiK) and the neck feels like it has more meat in the palm than the Agile.

As for shipments, I think many importers were hit by the dockyard issues in CA. I had heard that BC Rich is having trouble getting stock out and it's sitting in containers on the docks.

Could be May, could be later. I don't keep up on all that. Sorry...

I have an AL-3000M that my wife got me back in 2007 or 2008. Let's just say that I'm still polishing the thing lol

All I know of Agile is they banned me from their forum for suggesting that one guys mom accepted currency in exchange for sexual favors. lol-049

Back