Anyone ever play one of these?

Amp money :lol: I have none.

How is the project coming along?
Problem is a need more spare time in more than 15 minute stretches. I hope to have it done at the end of the summer, but Christmas will work too. I should have started with a 5 watt practice amp, but I could just buy one.

Problem is a need more spare time in more than 15 minute stretches. I hope to have it done at the end of the summer, but Christmas will work too. I should have started with a 5 watt practice amp, but I could just buy one.

You really have to carve out about 2 hours at a time. Be it every day or once a week. For me, there was no point even plugging in the soldering iron unless I had 2 hours to kill.

Yeah when I built an amp, I was working for a bank that had just been bought. I basically did nothing for about a year and my office was completely isolated so I built mine at work. It only took a couple of days but that is really all I did for 8 hours a day.

You really have to carve out about 2 hours at a time. Be it every day or once a week. For me, there was no point even plugging in the soldering iron unless I had 2 hours to kill.
That's exactly it. I am not going to set everything up unless I won't be disturbed for a couple hours

Back