anyone ever had magnets made for their band?

Peeker

jerkass
I knew a dude who had a HUGE one made, wen't on his cab grill, band logo, yada yada...

but I was thinking more like something a "normal" personwouldput onthe fridge,ya know?

seeems likeit couldbe a neat merch idea.

that said, I would LOVE to have this done as a 2'x2' (maybe 3'x3') magnet for one of my cabs

(only the white would be there, not the black)

in fact, I'd proabbly paint the grill white, so there wouldn't beso much magnet

I dunno...

anyways

935378_585359331488643_346577824_n copy.gif

that image, ona 4x10 and 1x15 stacked

matching decor on guitar rig

Any decent print shop can make magnets in a range of sizes for you, as long as they're rectangular. My wife had a couple of large magnets for her car door printed up to advertise her business, and they weren't that expensive. They weren't all that effective either, as far as advertising goes.

cool!

were they fairly cheap to do?
howmany did you make?

and why don't I haveone?

I have no idea. None of those guys are me, but I will be sitting in with them in a bit more than a week.

One guy owns a marketing company. Another works in the graphics department at the University.
They probably knocked them out in their spare time with stuff they already had sitting around.

I shared it to answer the question, "Does anyone do magnets?"

I think they can be pretty cheap.

Check out www.redtagprintsale.com.
You can pretty much build what you want and see the price before ordering.

When you place the order, they actually connect you to someone that is close to you (but still might be in the US).
That someone is a graphics designer, or a print shop, or whatever's that doesn't actually do the print work. They do the design work, handle the customers, and the submit the print job to a trade printer that happens to be the back end to www.redtagprintsale.com

They do some pretty cool stuff and I know that the Mississauga plant has a magnet line.
It's pretty cool. The print has to happen on paper before it is stuck to the magnet because the magnetic field can affect the pigments in the inks.
So, the whole machine does the printing and then attaches everything together in one long sheet. Then the sheet gets cut to size. It's pretty cool.

I did 100 double sided, laminated cards for a friend for less than $30 shipped.

I'll checkthat, thanks!

although I will NEVER let anyone do design work for MUNG... that's mine :)
whic explains why our new album is a photo of a vagina....

Yeah, if you go through that site, you do all of the work anyway.

They have to run it through one of their partners because if they just did it direct, they'd be competing with their own trade customers.

Back