Anyone else use a rug on stage?

I know. Part of the reason I started the thread... the other is, I'm actually excited about my new rug on the way. :embarrassed:

nuLOOM-Vintage-Vibrant-Persian-Floral-Multi-Rug-5-x-8-a2348dfd-37af-4f50-8131-720000f45e99_600.jpg

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! DANCING-banana

Catison Square Bedroom

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to roll it back up and put it with my stage gear so when I use it next week it won't be covered in cat hair. And once it's had a few beers and shots spilled on it, probably won't be back in the house either. :wink:

Aaaaand... they're still there. I see a cat toy, so they definitely left long enough to get supplies and then returned. :embarrassed:

13220828_10206869170156302_3911400741894024568_n.jpg
Cats seem to love anything they can lay on. Of I put a piece of paper on the hassock, there will be a cat there laying on it in no time flat. :grin:

I really like that rug. What are the dimensions on it?

I really like that rug. What are the dimensions on it?
Thanks. 5' x 8'. When I found it online I was crushed to find out it was discontinued. Everywhere I looked it was out of stock. The place I ended up ordering it from had a delay which had me worrying that the in-stock on their website was false. When I finally got the shipping notice I was still worried that it would be the wrong one or something. I was so relieved to see the correct rug when it arrived.

Thanks. 5' x 8'. When I found it online I was crushed to find out it was discontinued. Everywhere I looked it was out of stock. The place I ended up ordering it from had a delay which had me worrying that the in-stock on their website was false. When I finally got the shipping notice I was still worried that it would be the wrong one or something. I was so relieved to see the correct rug when it arrived.
Hmmmmm. I wonder if they have any left?

@Gary Blanchard ... GoingRugs.com

Mine is the NuLoom BINB05A-508 Blue Area Rug - $140.35 inc shipping.

You should look around on the NuLoom, Overstock, or GoingRugs sites.... it's fun looking for abstracts and oriental rugs there.

541-1463150210-6108dfd3e7e42d8ac0e285cc9245f769.jpg

Last edited:
ikea has pretty good cheap rugs (~$50). They won't be as lush as some other options, but for rolling up, throwing in a car, and bringing to a gig they are great.

Back