Anybody want to talk about golf?

I enjoy playing once or twice a year. F'ing type A assholes really ruin it for me. That said, there's a place or 2 near me that is pretty chill. The drinking thing while your playing is a no-no anymore, but I seem to play better now. Not much better, though.

I've been thinking about golf all day.
409171661.jpg

Hookers in tents on the courses for outings became the rage a bit back. I am all in favor of it.
Name ONE other sport that does that. You can't. Golf Rules!

When I was 16 my first job was as a caddy. Carrying doubles for 18 holes twice a day while guys in checkered pants told me what a dip shit I was didn't do a whole lot to endear me to golf. I know it's a great game but for me it was sort of like when my mother forced me to eat pea soup. After awhile I just made up my mind I wasn't going to do that anymore.

i like to play golf......but the grass doesn't like me playing on it......it keeps eating my golf balls, so i go thru a few of them each time. i start on the first tee with one ball on the tee and 4 more in my pockets. if i make it to the 9th green with one of the first 5, i consider it a good round. then i start over on the back 9.

i DON'T keep score....THAT'S what pisses me off, so i don't do it.:grin:
Lol, I usually have to throw golfballs away because I never lose them and they start to look shag carpet after a few rounds.

You can't be President unless you play golf. I have proof!

upload_2014-9-30_10-41-5.jpeg
images

wpid-Photo-201407101939032.jpg

images

bushgolf_671062c.jpg

gwsl02_obama_boehner_round.jpg

Last edited:
I tried it one time. I was an impatient at the VA and there is a free golf course. One guy talked me into it. I tried my Happy Gilmore impression and whiffed it. I kept whiffing it or taking huge chunks of sod out. When I did hit it the ball went maybe 25 yards tops. I never made it to the first hole. I gave up. It is a game you definitely need to practice at!

Back