anybody have one of these godin 5th ave's

The Kingpin is NOT an acoustic guitar. You're gonna string it with electric guitar strings and with all the hardware mounted to the top, it's pretty dead acoustically. They are offering a new jazz model with a suspended humbucker that might come closer, as far as I know, the pickup is not meant to work with bronze strings.

Flamencology: Quiet? Mine is nowhere near quiet. In fact, it's way louder than my kid's 000 and it'll hang with my nephew's Martin dread easy.

EG

The Kingpin is NOT an acoustic guitar. You're gonna string it with electric guitar strings and with all the hardware mounted to the top, it's pretty dead acoustically. They are offering a new jazz model with a suspended humbucker that might come closer, as far as I know, the pickup is not meant to work with bronze strings.

Flamencology: Quiet? Mine is nowhere near quiet. In fact, it's way louder than my kid's 000 and it'll hang with my nephew's Martin dread easy.

EG

Mine is pretty quiet. :shrug:

Does anybody have any clips of theirs being played acoustically? The Youtube clips mostly seem to be recorded with awful webcam mics.

Back