Anybody gonna see Moneyball the movie when it comes out?

Foo

sub pop
I read the book and even though it's not going to be a "spellbinder" I think the baseball fan in me is going to make me go to the movies and watch it.

I never go to the theatre either but I always forget about movies I want to see by the time they come out on video so I'm thinking I might go see this one cuz it's about baseball.

I'm trying to figure out how they made a movie out of that book that does not twist the hell out of reality. Then again it is Hollywood - they have no basis for reality. I'll wait for the DVD release....

Yeah, I'm curious about how they make a movie out of that book I was quite surprised when I heard about it. I don't think it's going to break any attendance records and I can hear people bitching about it being boring already but it's about BASEBALL(kinda)

Yeah, I'm curious about how they make a movie out of that book I was quite surprised when I heard about it. I don't think it's going to break any attendance records and I can hear people bitching about it being boring already but it's about BASEBALL(kinda)

Well - about the business of baseball. I'm not sure how much of the actual game is in the movie.

They'll probably throw in some game footagege but yeah it's about the way the A's do things and sabermetrics, the "all-powerful" on-base percentage and all that.

They'll probably throw in some game footagege but yeah it's about the way the A's do things and sabermetrics, the "all-powerful" on-base percentage and all that.

And will no doubt neglect to mention the clock cleaning they endured on each trip to the playoffs during that era except for the 2006 series against the Twins. But hey - at least they made the playoffs.

....and Kevin Youkilis the Greek God of Walks. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.

Billy Bean. been trying to remember his name all day. Bean like bean ball which is another way to increase obp

Back