any color you want, as long as it's black

I love my Blacktop Strat!
393-1410898504-b985f6a8013119e46585fa6c8399bbd8.jpg

There are too many I don't own to post, so I'll just post my two that I love. Unfortunately I never play either of them. :-( That's why I tried to sell the G&L, but then I took it down.

IMG_1359s.jpg

The neck on this G&L is the smoothest I've ever played. And the body is beautifully resonant.

Then I've had this guitar since I was 12. I used to bring it to sleep away camp. It's perfectly worn-in and genuinely relic'd through play and travel by an irresponsible teenager.

DSC03833.JPG

Then I've had this guitar since I was 12. I used to bring it to sleep away camp. It's perfectly worn-in and genuinely relic'd through play and travel by an irresponsible teenager.

DSC03833.JPG

OMG....that is one of the best-looking SG's I've ever seen. And I usually am not attracted to black SGs. But man oh man....that is a looker. I'd rock that hard.

OMG....that is one of the best-looking SG's I've ever seen. And I usually am not attracted to black SGs. But man oh man....that is a looker.

Thank you. It started life as an SG-X, with a single humbucker in the bridge position, stop tail bridge, and no pick guard. As a youth, I was obsessed with customization. In my older age, I kind of which I'd left it stock.

sg542-onside.jpg

Back