Anthony Bourdain Eats At The Waffle House

:cool:
hungry.gif

I love his Parts Unknown series the most. Usually on CNN every Sunday night.
His reactions (or the lack of) tell quite a bit about a meal. Some of the best reactions are at dumpy little grills in places like Singapore.

Exactly why I love that guy. He lets regular people know that there is culinary enjoyment to be had for little money sometimes right around the corner.

I have a buddy that's working a job in Alabama. He often sends me pics of his fellow waffle house customers. People of waffle house

The family and I went once, my wife won't go back. I want to go to everyone we pass.

Anthony is a douche. Even if you like him he's a douche. Just sayin'

Watching.

"You don't know me, but Patrick Swayze is slamming your wife against the wall, and she isn't putting up much of a fight":grin:

No, no, no, it must be a Waffle House because when you sit at the bar you sit right behind the cooks and can watch them cook your food. It's awesome. Just awesome.

It's also cool to see what they're slinging on the grills, to see what's going to help your body soak up the 3 Mai-Tais, 4 rum and Cokes, 16 beers, and 4 shots of Scotch.

NOTE: While it appears that the cook is actually cooking 2 of everything, that's just you having double-vision. Trust me on this one....

Back