Another of the centuries biggest criminals is..you guessed. it...a guitarist...

The funny thing is, I was commenting the other day to my wife that a funny band name would be "D.B. Sweeny Skydiving School". :helper:

Charles Manson played guitar, too, didn't he?
But then, everybody plays guitar, no? :lol:

Fascinating story.

EG

yeah. He hassled the Beatles to use his songs or get him a recording contract IIRC.

My favorite Carvin endorser is David Koresh however:

koresh2.jpg

yeah. He hassled the Beatles to use his songs or get him a recording contract IIRC.

My favorite Carvin endorser is David Koresh however:

koresh2.jpg

A buddy of mine used to be assistant manager of a music store in Waco. He has Koresh/Howell's business card.

A guitarist? Having heard that D.B. Cooper jumped from the plane wearing a non-functioning "dummy" chute, I've always assumed he was a drummer.

...Manson hassled the beach boys to use his songs or get him a recording contract. He was inspired by (what he thought) was a message in the song Helter Skelter to commit the famous Manson Family Murders of Sharon Tate and such...

...Manson hassled the beach boys to use his songs or get him a recording contract. He was inspired by (what he thought) was a message in the song Helter Skelter to commit the famous Manson Family Murders of Sharon Tate and such...

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/manson/mansonbeatles.html

After the White Album came out in Deember 1968, Manson began writing songs in earnest, hoping to answer the Beatle's imagined request that he produce an album--but he never did. Each song was to be directed at a specific target group.

Hoping to persuade the Beatles to join them, Manson and other Family members sent several telegrams, wrote numerous letters, and attempted at least three phone calls to the Beatles in England, all to no avail.

Back