Question: Amp dilemma

That's could work. I don't know a great deal about how it actually functions but I'm assuming me being in the UK wouldn't affect it with the different voltages?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's a good question. The unit it self does not use power, so I would think it would be ok. Maybe someone here smarter than me can answer that, or maybe the folks at tubular mods can.

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/guitar/trademark30.html

I've had the older model (trademark 10) for about 15 years, and it allows me to dial in an infinitely variable set of tones, from clean-as-a-whistle to serious crunch at levels from a whisper to a shout. It's analog, and there aren't a bunch of programmable memories, etc., but there are loads of sample settings available online, and if you can't find literally dozens of useful settings, you're not trying. This amp isn't the most whiz-bang, state-of-the-art gizmo, but for a compact practice amp, it's hard to beat. Oh -- and the built-in accutronics reverb is quite good, too.

That's could work. I don't know a great deal about how it actually functions but I'm assuming me being in the UK wouldn't affect it with the different voltages?

Makes no difference.

It's a passive circuit...an L-Pad (pretty much a high-wattage volume control) that goes between the amp's speaker jack and the speaker itself. Completely independent of line voltage and power supply.

Makes no difference.

It's a passive circuit...an L-Pad (pretty much a high-wattage volume control) that goes between the amp's speaker jack and the speaker itself. Completely independent of line voltage and power supply.
That's good news!

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/guitar/trademark30.html

I've had the older model (trademark 10) for about 15 years, and it allows me to dial in an infinitely variable set of tones, from clean-as-a-whistle to serious crunch at levels from a whisper to a shout. It's analog, and there aren't a bunch of programmable memories, etc., but there are loads of sample settings available online, and if you can't find literally dozens of useful settings, you're not trying. This amp isn't the most whiz-bang, state-of-the-art gizmo, but for a compact practice amp, it's hard to beat. Oh -- and the built-in accutronics reverb is quite good, too.
Sounds interesting, I'll have a look.

Back