Amp deal - Vibrolux Reverb

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
https://www.adorama.com/fe227500038...t&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=rflaid62905

Don't know how many are left but I just snagged one at $849 shipped. This version (with the Celestion Greenbacks) is usually $1,299.

Good return policy if it doesn't work out. I have wanted something with slightly more wattage / oomph than my Deluxe for a while.

fe2275000382.jpg

I am in the process of building a BF version. Have a few more parts to get.

Awesome amp and great choice smurfco :thu:

I don't have any realistic need (or space, for that matter) for a 40-watt tube amp but even so it's tempting! I wish they had a comparable deal on one of the Princeton Reverb reissues -- I'd be on that like white on rice!

I don't have any realistic need (or space, for that matter) for a 40-watt tube amp but even so it's tempting! I wish they had a comparable deal on one of the Princeton Reverb reissues -- I'd be on that like white on rice!

He posted a deal in the great deals thread about a deluxe reverb this morning. They are gone now. He just snagged this. If I were you, I'd make a phone call and ask about a Princeton.

Not sure I like that gunmetal tolex, but they sure don't offer any additional pics of it on the Adorama site to be sure.

Back