Amp cabinet crisis

Alex W

Pork and Beans connoisseur
I ordered an Orange 1x12 from reverb through American Musical Supply. It was supposed to be delivered today which was cool because my wife had the day off. The kids had a two hour delay and FedEx sent her a delivery notice via text as she was coming home from dropping them off...

However there is no box here when she arrived back at home. We called FedEx and they said that the driver has 3 days to retrace his steps and figure out what happened. AMS said they would wait for FedEx to try and find it.

The way I see it the driver delivered it to the wrong address or someone watched the driver deliver it and swiped it off my porch.

Anyone have anything like this happen to them? I have no idea how this is gonna play out and I'm freaking out a little.

It’s probably at the wrong house. I’d just bring it to your house if it was delivered to me by mistake so maybe wherever it is that will happen. I’ve never had anything swiped.

I had the same thing happen with FedEx recently with a $1500 exercise machine. Except I was home when it was supposedly delivered. It was not delivered. As far as I know, it's never been located.

I had the same thing happen with FedEx recently with a $1500 exercise machine. Except I was home when it was supposedly delivered. It was not delivered. As far as I know, it's never been located.

Did you ever get reimbursed?

I've had stuff like that happen a few times. Most of the time, it just got dropped off at the wrong house. One time, I guess the driver wanted to bug out early, so he marked it delivered and it showed up the next day.

I found the cab! FedEx delivered it to the wrong address and the elderly gentleman down the street couldn't read the shipping label. He waited until his wife came home this evening because he thought it was something she bought.

Still irritated at FedEx. They were super rude to my wife on the phone and she is about as passive and non confrontational as you can get. This is also about the 4th problem I've had at this address with FedEx.

It's happened to me a few times--delivered to the same wrong house each time.

Hahahaha, no but that would have been awesome if he told me that.

Right? Then he busts out a bass and starts blasting some Motorhead.

I very briefly had an Orange 4x12 (got it when I bought an Orange amp head, the guy practically gave me the cab). Thing was a BEAST. I bet even the 1x12 is pretty hefty.

I very briefly had an Orange 4x12 (got it when I bought an Orange amp head, the guy practically gave me the cab). Thing was a BEAST. I bet even the 1x12 is pretty hefty.
I had one that I miss a lot, although it certainly was a beast to move.

37 pounds on the 1x12.

Back