Hot or Not? Ambler Guitars - The Solomon

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
DSC_8091-Version-2sm.jpg

DSC_8141-Version-2.jpg

DSC_8103-Version-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-33.jpg

FullSizeRender-44.jpg

The Solomon! Huge tone, aggressive styling and a force to be reckoned with. Taking inspiration from the angular lines of great rock guitars of old, The Solomon is a full throttle, hell raising force, honouring the Rock and Metal genres.

The Solomon models are completely handmade to each customers exact requirements. Take a look through the image gallery for inspiration, wood options and hardware combinations are limitless.

Get in touch to start designing your very own Solomon!

http://amblerguitars.com/guitars/solomon/

pass. It comes close to curing my Explorer itch, but I would want to change way too many things about it.

pass. It comes close to curing my Explorer itch, but I would want to change way too many things about it.

They are full custom builds with no spec other than the basic body shape from the looks of it.

I don't really care for the shape. The woodwork looks really nice, but those examples just are not my style.

I don't know why, exactly, but I like the aesthetic of the one with blue pickups.

Now, I don't think I own enough tubes socks to stuff into spandex to be able to pull that off on stage, but at home, in front of the mirror? I think I'd give it a try.

I like the first one :)

Never seen that bridge before. It looks like a Floyd, but more...

That's a new floyd meant to fit a TOM/Stopbar w/o routing.

I'm not too hot on them. But the guitar looks really nice bodyshape wise.
Looks like they're are 2 types....the 2nd guitar seems to be fitted to a TOM bridge while the the 1st and 3rd look to be a different design.
I don't like how the trem arm is mounted on the TOM one but the other 2 look cool.

Back