Amazon doesn't need to go f$#k themselves in the face after all

The USPS just must not like you. Howie shipped my RAT pedal from New York on Saturday and it was in my mailbox in San Diego on Tuesday...

I'll take UPS or FedEx over USPS any day. As a matter of fact, if/when I buy something on Ebay, I will pay MORE for an item if they ship FedEx/UPS.

The only thing that pisses me off about Amazon is that sometimes they'll deliver my package (on the day it is supposed to be delivered) to my local USPS, for USPS to drop off.
It sits there for 2 or 3 days before I get the notice in the mailbox to come pick it up at the local Post Office.

THAT pisses me off, but it isn't Amazon's fault.

I don't think I have ever had an issue with them, and I order a ton of shit online from them. Hell, I even order food-stuffs from them.
As a matter of fact, we got a package delivered earlier this week from Amazon, and the box was all fucked up. It was "folded" back together with the top of the box folded shut.
Everything was in there, though.

If you don't like it, buy locally.

seriously, not even an option. The primary reason I don't buy locally is choice selection number one and then secondly the ability to compare and research products. Local shopping sucks, who's got the time for that in this day and age ? Amazon is like the the pusherman they get you hooked with selection and convenience and then they have you :embarrassed:

seriously, not even an option. The primary reason I don't buy locally is choice selection number one and then secondly the ability to compare and research products. Local shopping sucks, who's got the time for that in this day and age ? Amazon is like the the pusherman they get you hooked with selection and convenience and then they have you :embarrassed:

Well, I have an update for everyone!

I bought a refurbed Sony Blu-Ray player off of Amazon last weekend.

They dropped it off with the USPS, who delivered it today (I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow....).

In any event, normally I get the little yellow ticket in my mailbox after I use the tracking to see that it has been sitting at the US Post Office for 2 or 3 days.

I was here, but my walkway is under 2 feet of snow, and my garage doors were closed. (Sometimes they'll leave stuff in the garage if the door is open).

But this is a new one.

I went out, and they had delivered it (and my mail) by putting it into the front seat of my truck!

Shit you not.

I LOL'd!

(We always leave our vehicles unlocked here. We live in the middle of nowhere.....)

So, got my Blu-Ray player a day early from Amazon and the USPS delivered it a day early and left it in the front seat of my Toyota truck!

I fucking rolled laughing. Whatever, man......
:)

Last edited:
We can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory.

I played that role about 10 years ago. It was a blast. The two who played R&G are doing very well for themselves in Toronto theatre.

Amazon is trying to make me feel like a dick. Today I come home from work and there is my package. As the upstanding honest citizen that I am I contacted them and told them as long as it's here I'd like to keep it and then asked them if they could cancel the refund. He said he couldn't but asked if I wanted "charge back" and I didn't quite understand so finally I said sure chatge me again after the refund...TL/DR he said would I like to just keep the item...on good will from Amazon (duh, yeah sure why not bro)...so basically Amazon rocks ! :js:

Amazon is trying to make me feel like a dick. Today I come home from work and there is my package. As the upstanding honest citizen that I am I contacted them and told them as long as it's here I'd like to keep it and then asked them if they could cancel the refund. He said he couldn't but asked if I wanted "charge back" and I didn't quite understand so finally I said sure chatge me again after the refund...TL/DR he said would I like to just keep the item...on good will from Amazon (duh, yeah sure why not bro)...so basically Amazon rocks ! :js:

I've been a pretty heavy Amazon buyer for more than a decade, and their customer service has never, ever let me down. There have been a few screwups over the years, out of hundreds of purchases, but they've always made it right.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/02/20/apple-fifth-amazon-top-us-reputation-poll/

Probably won't get a package on time because of the SurePost business where they give it to USPS. The post office they tried to deliver it to closes at 2:30 and there's an attempted delivery at 2:37. *spits*

Back