Amazon doesn't need to go f$#k themselves in the face after all

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Not a happy camper. This is the second time in two months that a package has gone missing....I've been ordering things online regularly since 1998 and these are the only two items ever lost or missing, both from Amazon. The frist time was with FED EX and this time USPS.

The first time they refunded me and gave me a 10 dollar promotional credit plus extended my prime for one month. This time I asked for a refund and she credited it but I only got a 5 dollar promo credit and no prime extension. I let her know I "might not renew my membership (which is up for renewal mid March) and the reason being their delivery methods, namely that when UPS was their primary delivery service there were never any problems... She said she would take note of that :rolleyes: I've also had a few instances where something will say "order before such and such time and get free two day" and then once in the cart it shows a delivery of like 4 days even though there is no weekend time or delayed lead in time.

Just wondering if any of you guys have any recent similar delivery problems ?

Never. Did it go missing after UPS delivered it, or did UPS just lose it?
Not UPS, never had a prob with the Brown..USPS ...i.e United Postal Service. It said it left Amazon warehouse on Saturday and was expected on the 20th. Ok that's presidents day and another holiday for the guberment bois which is yet another reason to use UPS...Brown was working that day. Anyway then they updated it to "expected delivery by the 22nd. Since Saturday there has been no update all it says is "waiting for package to be transferred to Phoenix post office(I'm in Tucson)...obviously it is lost.

They credited you for the second order right?
correct the first order a month ago (different item) was credited, prime extended and a promotional credit.

This time (different item ordered) credited original price, 5 dollar promotional credit and no prime extension...

correct the first order a month ago (different item) was credited, prime extended and a promotional credit.

This time (different item ordered) credited original price, 5 dollar promotional credit and no prime extension...

So you didn't lose any money. STFU then.

What the heck. I'll use the picture.

3c07eadfc1dcf80a7ef7ed88e7fc69f3.jpg

O look I'm being tag teamed by Batman and his sidekick boy wonder Robin...the Dynamic duo

I don't usually order that often from amazon but when I have, I've never had a problem other than I feel like the delivery time seems longer than from other places I order from. (eBay etc. )

O look I'm being tag teamed by Batman and his sidekick boy wonder Robin...the Dynamic duo

Amazon did nothing wrong. They've credited you and given you a coupon for something a third party carrier did. Shit happens in shipping. That's just how it is. Deal with it.

I don't order much from Amazon, but ordered a computer from them last Thursday morning and it arrived the next day via UPS. No complaints here.

Amazon did nothing wrong. They've credited you and given you a coupon for something a third party carrier did. Shit happens in shipping. That's just how it is. Deal with it.
I appreciate your consistencey with the "Deal with it " cliche.

DdBob's blood is up. I don't think I've never gotten something, just the occasional went all over the place for no good reason. Got a package from Tuckson today. *spits*

DdBob's blood is up. I don't think I've never gotten something, just the occasional went all over the place for no good reason. Got a package from Tuckson today. *spits*
Did Sonny send you something :mad:

anyway yeah My blood was up :embarrassed: But I would just like to reiterate that in almost twenty years of (on average 3 deliverys per month probably more like 5) that these are the ONLY two items to ever go missing, never even had anything get misrouted and coincidently both items that got lost are from the same company (Amazon) and within a two month period using two differnt carriers so that leads me to believe they got some questionable shipping going on lately.

I've had a couple things never show up, but that's out of a sample size of hundreds and hundreds of orders.. I think it most mostly the particular address that I was living at at the time, it never happened before that address, and hasn't happened since.

Did Sonny send you something :mad:

anyway yeah My blood was up :embarrassed: But I would just like to reiterate that in almost twenty years of (on average 3 deliverys per month probably more like 5) that these are the ONLY two items to ever go missing, never even had anything get misrouted and coincidently both items that got lost are from the same company (Amazon) and within a two month period using two differnt carriers so that leads me to believe they got some questionable shipping going on lately.
So let me get this straight. You've been a customer for 20 years, and you order let's say three things a month on the low side. That works out to 720 packages. In that entire time span, two of them have not arrived as expected. 99.7% of them have. When the first one didn't arrive, not only did they refund your money but they gave you $10 and a free month of Amazon prime. When the second one didn't arrive, they also refunded you and gave you five dollars. And this has sent you into a fury?

Here's another cliché: get over yourself.

Back