Am I the only person who has never seen a Game of Thrones ?

Have you any knowledge of the Game of Thrones

• Total voters
Is it one if the best things currently on TV? Yes, but again the bar is set pretty low there.

It really isn't.

Black Mirror. Last Night Tonight. BoJack Horseman. Fargo. The Americans. Transparent.. Stranger Things. Documentary Now!. Atlanta. Veep. Better Call Saul. Hell, last year we had two tremendous series about OJ Fucking Simpson, of all people. All of those arguably better than GoT.

There's an abundance of great television these days.

I found out about a year ago that I had HBO (I always thought I didn't) as part of our package so being retired I started watching it from Season 1 during the day when it was raining or too hot to do anything. I've made it now to season 6. I quite like it but then violence on TV never bothered me. Like any decent series you start to want to watch it to see what happens to character x, y, z. It is also unlike most network series that I've seen in that characters that appear initially to be major ones get killed off or disappear for long periods of time. Mind you I'm hardly an expert on TV series. Frankly this is really the only one I watch with some frequency and I can say without a doubt that if I still worked I would not be watching it since I would have a lot less free time to waste in front of the TV

Back