Alright, Pandas, time to cut the crap

2manband

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Let's face it; you're an evolutionary dead-end. You're a bear with a digestive system that evolved to eat high-calorie foods, yet you insist on eating nothing but huge amounts of low calorie foods. You don't like sex. You require an extremely specialized ecosystem and then you constantly destroy it with your voracious appetite for bullshit food. You're slow, and sleep a lot. I learned yesterday that you won't nurse if you have twins. WTF is that? You are trying you're hardest to become extinct.

Know what? Fine. Go extinct.
Sometimes natural selection paints itself into a corner. You're that corner.

We humans have been trying to prop up your d-bag species for far too long. We feed you, house you, introduce you to nice girl-pandas, provide you with international travel opportunities. And you just mope around and sleep a lot like angsty black and white spotted teengers.

Dicks

Time to get it in gear pandas. We can help, but we can't do it for you.

Last edited:
I never really thought about it, but I guess you're right.
Pandas are useless, freeloading, lazy, no-good, assholes.
Let 'em die!

Species go extinct all the time. I know the news loves to talk about extinction of various animals with great alarm, but extinction is something that doesn't really bother me, speaking as a scientist, as it just opens a new biological niche for other species to invade and eventually create new species. This is pretty much the history of life on Earth, with a few extreme mass extinction bottleneck type events tossed in.

Giant pandas seem like a dead end. They are the only living member of their genus, and their population isn't exactly genetically healthy with a few thousand individuals.

Last edited:
Species go extinct all the time. I know the news loves to talk about extinction of various animals with great alarm, but extinction is something that doesn't really bother me, speaking as a scientist, as it just opens a new biological niche for other species to invade and eventually create new species. This is pretty much the history of life on Earth, with a few extreme mass extinction bottleneck type events tossed in.

Giant pandas seem like a dead end. They are the only living member of their genus, and their population isn't exactly genetically healthy with a few thousand individuals.

This. Humans need to get out of the way of a good, natural extinction

If we are going to cook the pandas, I suggest a nice pale ale as a pairing.
If they were any good to eat, they'd either be hunted to extinction by now or domesticated into something even more delicious.
Those bastards are good for nothing. NOTHING!

Heh. Where you been, 2man?
I've been around. Still read the funny pic thread from time to time but don't post so much anymore. The new job doesn't leave much time for posting but its a far better gig on the whole.
1wife and I are expecting our first kid (daughter) in January, so that's pretty big news.

I've been around. Still read the funny pic thread from time to time but don't post so much anymore. The new job doesn't leave much time for posting but its a far better gig on the whole.
1wife and I are expecting our first kid (daughter) in January, so that's pretty big news.

Cool, congrats.

This is what's known as a "blame the victim" mentality. Pandas were fine for a million years at least before we destroyed everywhere they could live.

As far as reproducing in captivity, I have a hard time peeing when there's a guy at the next urinal, so i get it.

Back