All headstocks are beautiful.

No joking. Avast gives me a security alert every time I go on this thread, listing the address of the image as the source of the warning. idn_smilie
That's interesting. The picture is hosted on our own server. Any other warnings or just this one? I uploaded it using tapatalk from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's interesting. The picture is hosted on our own server. Any other warnings or just this one? I uploaded it using tapatalk from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's it, and I haven't gotten that warning the last two times I went into this thread. idn_smilie

Am I the only person getting a threat warning about the photo in the OP? Or did I get a Fender-based malware detector?

Nope, nada.

I used to get all freaked about non-Gibson/non-Fender60's headstocks. I'm well beyond it at this point. That narrowing Gibson DC headstock is where I draw the line though, that's pretty hideous.

It's a zero fret.
2f85e1bbd6515b0dfc3ad9248e452c3a.jpg

I see the zero fret now that you've pointed it out but the actual nut material sure doesn't look like any bone, plastic etc nut I've ever seen. That's why I thought it might be metal.

Back