All gone...:-)

I sold the Blueridge acoustic, bringing my guitar count back to an even dozen...
party0

Last edited:
I've had 3 non-paying assholes so far, the last on the Klone that got re-listed this morning, and then sold (pending payment) 30 minutes later...

Sold the DOD wah/volume pedal...

Pulled the Korg PitchBlack poly off, gonna keep it for a backup...

I may, if I have room in the car, bring the Jackson to Barn Storm to see if anyone wants it...

I got a GREAT feedback rating from the guy who bought the Blueridge...

Use to play acoustic live with a guy that played a Blueridge. They are really decent acoustics.

If I had the $$ I would take the dinky off your hands for that price. Unfortunately 7 years of college with another 7 to go is starting to eat into my bank account seriously. Plus all my bad habits.

Use to play acoustic live with a guy that played a Blueridge. They are really decent acoustics.

If I had the $$ I would take the dinky off your hands for that price. Unfortunately 7 years of college with another 7 to go is starting to eat into my bank account seriously. Plus all my bad habits.
I have a counter-offer pending on it to a guy who has made 2 low ball offers that were automatically rejected...I doubt it's gonna go anywhere, but you never know...

Added a few more items...
Samick Corsair bass
DiMarzio acoustic pickup

...and...

The G&L Tribute Ascari GTS...

Believe it or not I sold the Samick bass...after fees and shipping I netted 50.00 on it...not bad for something I was very close to just tossing in a dumpster...
party0

Back