Hot or Not? Ali Kat '57 Chevy Bel Air

Alex W

Pork and Beans connoisseur
No specs, the site makes it sound like everything can be customized. Price looks like just under 3 grand unless you wanna get crazy.

chevy 3.jpg

_eye4791-web.jpg

reverend horton heat with chevy Ali Kat.jpg

If you're asking me.....absolutely not.

I just don't dig the whole "car" motif working there.......

Absolutely zero interest in that, but I can't and don't speak for everyone.

Just not my thing at all.

The guitar is nice to look at, but does not seem practical to play; otherwise, I'm with seadevil...

I kind of dig it, but it's really a niche thing. You really have to be playing '50's music when you whip that guitar out. Not to mention that it's probably pretty heavy, unless they've done some serious weight relief.

Looks heavy and un-ergonomic.

It depends on how one likes to play. A big heavy body that keeps the neck pointing up instead of sideways is an ergonomic godsend for some players. My next guitar will probably be a custom build based on the old extra thick Les Paul Supremes (not the stupid new f-hole supremes) just for this reason.

So that is the guitar huh? I thought maybe that is a detachable part of the car that is playable.

I think that would make a great wall hanger in my man cave with the 30 ft. long, fully stocked solid oak bar, sunken hot tub and mirror ceilings. Hey, a fella can dream can't he?

Last edited:
Kind of a cool idea, but that fin seems like it'd be pretty uncomfortable to play. The curvy single cut and sharp point does not flow very well with the rest of style, IMO. So...cool idea, poor implementation...pass, especially at that price.

Back