Alex Lifeson at Ishibashi Music, Tokyo

I'd love to try that denim-blue PRS. Korina with a maple top. I didn't know PRS used korina.

That purple PRS in the background is fucking sexy!!!!

Lifeson is one of those guys that seems like a genuinely cool dude.

Not pretentious at all.......willing to talk with fans, etc....

The only time I have ever seen him not in a good mood is when I saw a clip of him leaving the Florida jail where he spent the night after having his nose broken by the cops. And he wasn't an asshole to people, he was just like "Not now. Thanks. Sorry, but not now."

Can't say I really blame him on that one.

That purple PRS in the background is fucking sexy!!!!

Lifeson is one of those guys that seems like a genuinely cool dude.

Not pretentious at all.......willing to talk with fans, etc....

Agreed. Pretty cool he took the time and let the guy tape his visit to the store, and signed the PRS document that came with his signature model. Are all Canadians that polite? :grin:

Alex is one of the few "celebrities" that I would love to hang out with for a day, and not even talk about anything music-related, he's such a fun guy (although I'm sure guitars and stuff would come up at some point :wink: ).

Having bought a guitar from Ishibashi it was cool to see the store. I wonder if one of the ladies in the background was the lovely Norico who handled my order.

Those shop assistants wearing face-masks must've heard about Alex's flatulence problem :embarrassed:

Seriously, though, he's one of my all-time musical heroes. And what a nice guy! :)

Back