album Yea or Nay: Spin Doctors - Pocket Full Of Kryptonite

Another "liked it at the time" guy here. Generally not my sort of thing anyway, but I did appreciate the skills they showed off with that record. It's got a healthy dose of funk, which is always good. Snappy, tight drums, loose freestyle guitar... some good ingredients, but very period specific.

They're an underrated band that keeps getting crap and false statements made about them by people who have never seen them live.

But if you really want to "Get" them, check out the live Homebelly Groove.

That is all.

I have nothing bad to say about that album. Unfortunately, the constant airplay of the 2 princes songs has left me in a state that I can't stand to hear it.

I saw them on the original HORDE festival tour with Widespread and Blues Traveler and god knows who else. Thoroughly underwhelming, the lot of them.

I often hear the voice of God and I speak his ultimate truth. What can I say? He's God.

God must have been among the crowd of little hippie college girls tripping balls and twirling in the aisles. It's easy to get confused under those circumstances.

God must have been among the crowd of little hippie college girls tripping balls and twirling in the aisles. It's easy to get confused under those circumstances.

Not at The Greek. This is LA. It was hot female music execs wearing glasses and skirts, tripping balls and twerking.

i was in a band once where we kicked the drummer out after he admitted he played two princes in his old band.
I agreed to do it but made the singer tell him since it was her idea.
and her cousin wanted to play with us and this dude is a pro
who played with some really big names
there were other little things but that was the last straw

Another "liked it at the time" guy here. Generally not my sort of thing anyway, but I did appreciate the skills they showed off with that record. It's got a healthy dose of funk, which is always good. Snappy, tight drums, loose freestyle guitar... some good ingredients, but very period specific.

Absolutely agree with this.

It's odd, but Little Miss Can't be Wrong and Two Princes are two of my least favorite songs on that album.

I saw them last summer at my college's annual rib festival. Honestly speaking they were one of the best live bands I have seen. Every one of them can play like a mother fucker. Their recent blues album is pretty damn tasty too.

Back