album Yea or Nay: Spin Doctors - Pocket Full Of Kryptonite

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Spindocs_pocket_kryptonite.JPG

certified 5x platinum by the RIAA

I liked it when it came out, but since then, I think that 2 Princes is the most overplayed pop song of all time. I cringe whenever I hear it now.

i liked it.....but yea.....it's been overplayed pretty badly. the guys rhythm playing was very cool, imo.

I owned it and enjoyed it, but eventually got tired of it.

I still like it when Little Miss Cantbewrong gets played on the Radio.

I liked it when it came out, but since then, I think that 2 Princes is the most overplayed pop song of all time. I cringe whenever I hear it now.

I wasn't really a fan, didn't care for the singer's voice. I did think two princes was a great tune, but it was the last tune that I let radio and my surroundings make me stop liking. From about that time, I've rarely spent more than a few minutes on a radio station that wasn't independent or NPR, so nothing was getting overplayed. I think they were on the lower end of the HORDE crowd. There were many other bands that were far superior, several of which are still around...I'm looking at you Big Head Todd.

I didn't know they were a jam band. Aren't their songs only 3-4:embarrassed:0 long?

That's on the producer. Their jams were the worst kind, never went anywhere. Same goes for Blues Traveler. Both came out of The Wetlands scene, which also included The Hatters, GSW, Gov't Mule, and moe., all bands who could actually jam.

Of course I remember "Two Princes", but I don't know if I've ever heard any of their stuff besides that. Have to listen later...

Back