Albert Lee's 70th Birthday Celebration

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
Legendary Grammy Award-winning guitarist Albert Lee, generally regarded as one of the greatest guitarists of all time, is about to embark on a career-defining new project.

al_sitepromo.jpg

www.albertlee.co.uk

The 'Albert Lee 70th Birthday Celebration' will see him making a brand new solo album co-produced with singer/songwriter and piano-player Elio Pace.

The making of the album will be captured as a part of the first ever documentary film made about Albert Lee and will also feature interviews with many of Albert's family, closest friends and musicians. The project will culminate with a concert in late 2013 with a stellar line-up celebrating Albert's 70th birthday and over 53 years in the music business!

By joining the official Albert Lee Club, fans can choose from one of four membership options to help Albert make this project a reality, whilst seeing and hearing the making of the album as it unfolds! As well as unique opportunities to win incredible prizes such as, VIP tickets for the concert and the chance to win Albert Lee's very own signature Ernie Ball Music Man guitar, there will be regular updates in the form of videos, live chats, pictures and interviews, accessible only in the exclusive Members Area to keep fans up-to-date at every step of this exciting project.

Albert Lee's glittering career has seen him work with the likes of Eric Clapton, Emmylou Harris and The Everly Brothers and this '70th Birthday Celebration' will commemorate the amazing career of a true legend of rock and country music.

Check out www.albertlee.co.uk to find out more!

Last edited:
thats pretty cool. If I had cash to burn I'd go for one of the big packages just to support him. I probably will still buy a cheaper membership just to contribute.

My all time favorite Albert Lee:
[video=youtube_share;h1Rx-zaBjow]http://youtu.be/h1Rx-zaBjow[/video]

So cool! Just saw him earlier this year with John Jorgenson at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. I look forward to this as well.

Back