Ace Frehley Les Paul Smoking Guitar Conversion

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-Ace-Frehley-Les-Paul-Smoking-Guitar-Conversion-/291741311478

s-l1600.jpg

"Ace Frehley Smoking guitar conversion to YOUR guitar. Thats right! Send me your favorite Les Paul style guitar (Gibson, Epiphone, China model LP etc.) that you want to have converted to smoke like ACE FREHLEY and within 7-10 business days I will have it returned back to you ready for your next gig! Here is how it works......This auction covers the price of the smoker conversion and the shipping to return the guitar back to you in the lower 48 of the USA. You are responsible for the shipping to me. However you pack it is how I will return it back to you in your box and packaging. So pack her tight! I will send detailed instruction on how to use your new smoking guitar and where to buy future supplies to keep her smoking. I have done 100's of smoking guitars over the last 14 years, including many national and worldwide KISS tribute bands!! I OFFER A 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON MY WORK. If for any reason your guitar needs repair due to the original workmanship I will repair it for free (minus any shipping costs) for LIFE! This process is reversable so if you ever decide to remove the smoke system the guitar can be converted back to its original state. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking! All pictures are for reference only..... this auction is to convert YOUR guitar. Also, if you have a guitar other than a Les Paul style that you want converted please send me an email and some pictures of the guitar. In most cases I can convert other guitars as well as BASS guitars! Check out smokemyguitardotcom! **Beware of recent imitators on eBay trying to replicate what I do. I have been doing this for well over a decade. My work is guaranteed. Feel free to contact me with any questions.**"

I would say that your playing better be smokin' before you go for this mod. That kinda leaves me out.

I wish we didn't know each other so well here, so I could troll people into thinking I was going to send some old Les Paul original to this guy.

Not sure what’s worse—that Ace drank so much he liked this idea, or that other people drink so much they think it looks cool when Ace does it.

Back