a late NGD

Every detail of that guitar is so well made. I've never played a short scale guitar that I liked before. When Chad was playing it, it just seemed like it was ergonomically built to fit him. Great job Mark, and congrats Chad! :baimun:

That is gorgeous!! I have not had any GAS in a long, long time. Now I have a bit again.

So you get some nice chime and jangle. Do they also growl and bark?

Through tone reapers Princeton revreb it had plenty of chime and jangle but through baimun's Orange Rockerverb it had plenty of growl but still had the chime to cut through.

Every detail of that guitar is so well made. I've never played a short scale guitar that I liked before. When Chad was playing it, it just seemed like it was ergonomically built to fit him. Great job Mark, and congrats Chad! :baimun:

What, are you calling me short? :grin:

Anytime I pick up a guitar, there is a little adjustment period before I feel comfortable in, but not this one. Right away it felt right. The only adjustment was when I tuned it, it is going to take a minute to get used to the reverse headstock.

It is a beautiful guitar. I regret not getting to play it.

Right after it was unboxed, Chad offered to pass it around and I said "that's okay, I'll drop it later. " :embarrassed:

Back