a late NGD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
For those of you at Pragestock, you have already seen and/or played it, but telecaster911 was nice enough to bring my guitar to Pragestock this weekend.
100_3677_zps8df91b9e.jpg

100_3678_zps743a0069.jpg

100_3680_zpsf3235102.jpg

100_3679_zps4b0509fb.jpg

The pictures don't do it justice, it is hands down the best guitar I have ever played or owned. I really need to get practicing to make myself worthy of such a guitar.

The Jag-O-Sonic
1-piece Alder body
maple neck and fretboard (the grain pattern is awesome) 24" scale
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Jaguar pickups
Mastery Bridge and Mastery Vibrato (my new favorite vibrato)
Bone nut
Hidden fret tangs, medium jumbo

This thing was setup better than anything I have played and the pickups sound great, very chimey which is what I wanted (its the Rickenbacker love in me). The Mastery Vibrato is all kinds of cool. Picking a note behind the bridge and rocking the vibrato makes some really cool sounds you can't really get with another system. It is so smooth too. The reverse headstock seems to do what I wanted it to, the low strings have a bit more stiffness to them than my non-reverse headstock 24" scales. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better guitar, thanks Mark for the awesome job. I am already saving for the next one.

Thats killer...HNGD!

I normally hate that style of vibrato but the Mastery version is awesome. I tried it on a Paul Rhoney guitar at NAMM this year and loved it.

The guitar plays like nothing I've ever held. The frets are like glass. My favorite thing about the guitar is the grain on the fret board. It's crazy.

Congrats Chad

The level of craftsmanship Mark showed in this guitar was beyond impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is gorgeous!! I have not had any GAS in a long, long time. Now I have a bit again.

So you get some nice chime and jangle. Do they also growl and bark?

Back