A Few Pictures of the NGDs of 2015 (playing with wifes camera)

newbuilder

snoochie boochies
Since January I have traded for or bought some new guitars. First is my new LP Standard 1980 with a master volume knob (very functional and has grown on me aesthetically). New Santana SE 2013. WTF, 400 bones for a badass little axe! Last but not least an Ibby Artcore that was on CL for 180. Bought it, set it up with 11s, and tuned it way down. Those ceramics sound great with gain...lot's of compliments on my sound at our last gig with that guitar...go figure?
ibanez%20body%20editted_zps9dt9drxv.jpg

IMG_3493_zpslkrldun9.jpg

IMG_3491_zpsz08hpuln.jpg

IMG_3489_zpskatudklv.jpg

IMG_3486_zpsanjcedd0.jpg

LP%20Body%20editted_zps2mcnuzk8.jpg

Very nice all around!

I work with a guy that has a Les Paul just like that from I think about the same vintage. I guess they made some nice guitars even during the Norlin years.

Very nice all around!

I work with a guy that has a Les Paul just like that from I think about the same vintage. I guess they made some nice guitars even during the Norlin years.

I am jamming with some new guys tonight and was just playing it and warming up. They made some nice guitars back then for sure, it is heavy as hell and has the right feeling to it. You can dig in and it sounds like God's Balls!

I have an orange SE Santana that I got new on closeout (discontinued color) for $450. You're right, it's a great guitar!

I have an orange SE Santana that I got new on closeout (discontinued color) for $450. You're right, it's a great guitar!

I played one at GC and it blew my mind how well it played. I started to look around and this was The top listing on ebay. Came with a signed cavity cover and I really dig this top.
_57%205_zpsluj58euw.jpg

_57%201_zpso88ztxmo.jpg

You have scored some SWEET guitars in '15!

That Artcore looks really great. But then, all your photos are excellent. Enjoy!

You have scored some SWEET guitars in '15!

That Artcore looks really great. But then, all your photos are excellent. Enjoy!
Thanks man! Had first chances to jam in band settings the last couple of days. I love having a les paul. Getting new pups for prs, they aren't bad, but if it sounded as good as it played, dayum!

Back