A Comforting Experience...

Coda

Not John Watt
...so Ive been asking one of my students to pick a song she would like to learn. Ive been asking her for the past 3 weeks, and this past Wens night, I finally got the answer...

...I could tell she seemed embarrassed, she said she was afraid I would laugh...I told her I was expecting the worse (Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers)...so she bashfully comes out with it..."I really like Barracuda"...

...I told her that it was a very feasible song...but in my head, I was doing this-->beavis0...

...dont cha just love the little surprises that are totally unexpected, and just make your day?...

You dodged a bullet there. She could have asked you to teach her the intro to Crazy On You. :eek:

You dodged a bullet there. She could have asked you to teach her the intro to Crazy On You. :eek:

...wouldnt be that bad, I can pull of a close enough sounding rendition...its no where close, but to the average listener, its close enough...I was afraid it would be some pop song with no guitar on it whatsoever, that would have been difficult...

It's because it's on the first level of Guitar Hero.

I bet ya a nickle thats where she knows it from.

It's because it's on the first level of Guitar Hero.

I bet ya a nickle thats where she knows it from.

...no, I think shes a genuine Classic Rock fan, shes not the video game type...its sad though, she feels its something to be embarrassed about...I'll def ask next week though...

Possibly the greatest chick rock song ever written!!

Ossum!

you forgot the picture.......

picture.php

Back