A bit of house mojo, if you have some to spare.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
We're doing a more thorough walk-through of a house this morning, then going to make our offer. This is the perfect house for us, as it has all the features we want, is in a nice neighborhood, is ten minutes from her new office, and has a mother-in-law suite that I'll be able to teach out of. Any house buying mojo you have would be awesome!

DP216_Mo_Joe_Red_0.jpg

Mojo bro...

I'm almost ready to present mine to a realtor and get my ass moving...buying one is a hell of a lot easier than selling one IMHO...doing both at once may be the most daunting task imaginable...

Mojo and good luck.

Don't be afraid to take your time and really examine the place. Ask a shit load of questions.

I really fucked up on our new place. I didn't look close enough or long enough, nor did I ask the right questions. Since we took possession in January, we've made some discoveries that are both infuriating, and costly. The last thing wanted to do was drop $30K on a "New" House within a few months of buying it, but that is about the size of it. Not good. Not good at all. And we still haven't sold the old place... it's been empty for almost five months. I'm going to be selling a kidney pretty soon.

Mojo. I am so happy we are buying the house across the street and doing it with no realtors (my mom and dad are realtors, so we aren't getting screwed). It's just so much easier to not have to deal with looking and offering and counter offering.

Back