A 0-60 in 3.7 sec, 200mph Caddy?

I'd rather have a Tesla and it's 3.1 seconds to 60MPH via the Insane mode.
:grin:
gallery_1423665436-launchey.gif

I'd rather have a Tesla and it's 3.1 seconds to 60MPH via the Insane mode.
:grin:
gallery_1423665436-launchey.gif

I was seriously just about to start a thread about the Tesla Model S. I saw one on the road a couple days ago, and man am I in lust with that car. :love:

With the "Ludicrous Speed Upgrade" they now claim 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. :grin:

Reactions: Tig
It is a GM car.....so 'Meh'.

A lady in my Saturday running group Saturday and her hubby got a Tesla just over a month ago (took delivery then....ordered a couple months prior). They absolutely love it.

Teslas are the new penis-measuring stick around here (Silicon Valley). I see at least three or four every day on my 12-mile commute.

Teslas are the new penis-measuring stick around here (Silicon Valley). I see at least three or four every day on my 12-mile commute.

I just wish people would trade in their pos Prius'. I get tired of driving around these semi mobile traffic barricades trying to cross the damn valley. Tesla owners seem to drive 'em like they stole 'em for the most part.

Yeah, there's a slew of them around here. I pass several on a regular basis during my daily.

Back