____ night

Nope though I do make a curry pretty often on a Friday and we get take out fairly regularly on Sundays. We've discussed doing this to try and keep to a healthier routine but neither of us are organised enough to implement it.

When I was in Saudi because we got fed in the compound there were "nights" throughout the week.

Saudi Tuesday (Sunday) was poolside bbq :thu:

Saudi Thursday (Tuesday) was kebabs

Saudi Sunday (Friday) were burgers.

It was a bit like what being in jail must be like - you charted your week based on what grub you were expecting.

Reactions: Tig
No, although I usually have a roast of some sort every weekend and the left overs as cold cuts for the next few days

No, although I usually have a roast of some sort every weekend and the left overs as cold cuts for the next few days
Ah,the weekend roast. My mom was from Ireland,and the Sunday roast was a staple in our house. I love it.

tonight is going to be $1 taco night, but that's just because I have a craving, not a regular thing

I usually decide sometime around 5 or 6 what I feel like eating that night. If I feel like cooking something I go to the store, if not some place where somebody sticks a bag of food out a window and into my car. Mostly Culver's.

We usually go out on Fridays. We have "Pizza Night", but that's just any night I make a pizza, not a regularly scheduled event.

Not now, but when I was a kid, Saturday was spaghetti day.
With 7 kids in the house plus whichever friends were hanging around, my Mom would be feeding as many as a dozen people.

The closest we have is Date Night. We go out to eat every Friday to the point that I don't rememer how many years it's been since we cooked dinner on a Friday.

We usually do something on Saturday nights. Dinner with friends or just the 2 of us. Sometimes we get take out and stay in. Other times we may go check out a local band. We haven't done that in a while now...

The closest we have is Date Night. We go out to eat every Friday to the point that I don't rememer how many years it's been since we cooked dinner on a Friday.

I visit my gran on a Friday after work now but we used to do that a lot.

I'd finish work, get changed, showered etc... then usually walk if the weather was nice - it was a good 90 minutes plus refreshment breaks at a few pubs along the way :grin: and we'd hit the town for drinks and dinner. 9 times out of 10 we'd end up in the same place because we liked the food but it was always something to look forward to.

Think we'll bring it back :thu:

Back