Specs:

• Serial #: G812620
  • Finish Color: Blue
  • Guitar Weight: 8.25 lbs.
  • Nut Width: 1 5/8"
  • Scale Length: 25.5"
  • Fretboard: Maple
  • General Neck Shape: C-Shape
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: This item comes as seen in photos, and includes only the following accessories:

-Synth guitar connector cable
-Original Hardshell Case for the guitar

EXTRAS INCLUDED:

-Roland Handypad Pad-5
-Roland Sound Canvas MIDI Sound Generator (w/ manual)
-6 MIDI Cables (1', 4', 4', 6', 10', 14')
-GM-70 MIDI Converter w/ Power Cable

PHYSICAL CONDITION : Good! There are a few dings in the finish, but overall it's in good condition. The front and back of neck are in good shape. The frets are in good condition. The tuning knobs, output jack and strap pegs are beginning to oxidize. The level knobs and selector switches are in good condition. Overall, the structural integrity is very solid!

• Guitar Case Condition: Very Good! There are some dings and scuffs in the tolex, otherwise, it's in excellent shape!
WORKING CONDITION : Excellent! A wonderfully era-specific piece, the feel and tone of this guitar make you feel like the coolest session player in the late 80s. The Sound Canvas processor gives you a variety of tones to play with, and you can choose whether to assign them to all or only specific strings. Processing the synth and guitar tones separately lets you decide exactly how much of each you want in your mix, giving you a wealth of very period-specific sounds to stack in with whatever guitar tone you like.

The synth tracking can occasionally be a little finicky, but overall it's a very smooth, seamless experience. The guitar still feels and plays great, with a classic single coil tone and a neck that's almost a soft V, giving you plenty to hold onto. All in all, this is a truly unique piece, and it's in perfect operating condition.

ACTUAL WEIGHT : 33 lbs.

ACTUAL DIMS : 41" x 15" x 12"

https://reverb.com/item/6587389-rol...gm-70-midi-converter-sc-55-sound-canvas-28251

There was always an interest because of the possible synths sounds. Then I said screw it, I will learn to play some keyboard. I play well enough to play pads.

Back