nfbthlquy1xa9vduzcsi.jpg

veptiob1grvjmwaokfdr.jpg

ycmwy723d0p65ka7wyri.jpg

jpcqykjbnrhcvjibgreq.jpg

fwtqizvahpurbckz025s.jpg

aceczpxaqedj9ikkr2zt.jpg

nlp2vrbp663rwhotuf70.jpg

Reverend Sensei HB FM Limited Edition 2016 Trans Black w/Case

Each Fall, Reverend Guitars releases a Limited Edition model. This year, the Reverend Sensei HB got the all-star treatment with the addition of a Bigsby and colored flame maple tops on Reverend’s classic Korina body. Loaded with the company’s Special H pickups, the Reverend Sensei HB LE also features a bound headstock and a 2016 LE Medallion on the back. Reverend CEO, Ken Haas, calls the guitar “the sexiest Sensei ever built.”

This beauty has been professionally setup here in-house to play and sound it's best with no additional charge. Included is a hardshell case at $169 (list price $205).

SPECIFICATIONS
  • BODY: Korina
  • NECK PROFILE: Medium Oval
  • NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16" (43mm) Graphite
  • PICKUPS: Special H bridge, Special H neck
  • FINGERBOARD: Bound Rosewood, 12" radius
  • CONTROLS: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 3-way
  • BRIDGE: Bigsby B-50 with roller bridge
  • FRETS: 22 Medium Jumbo
  • STRINGS: 10-46
  • NECK: Three-piece Korina
  • TRUSS ROD: Dual action, headstock access
  • CASE: Two-Toned Teardrop "Tuxedo"
  • SCALE: 24-3/4"
  • TUNERS: Reverend Pin-lock
https://reverb.com/item/2868929-reverend-sensei-hb-fm-limited-edition-2016-trans-black-w-case

Meh.

I never really got into the aesthetics of the import Reverends, always reminded me of the the slew of generic store brand guitars.

Meh.

I never really got into the aesthetics of the import Reverends, always reminded me of the the slew of generic store brand guitars.

I'll give Reverend one thing. While I completely get where you're coming from regarding aesthetics, they feel and play better than the standard GC driftwood.

I'll give Reverend one thing. While I completely get where you're coming from regarding aesthetics, they feel and play better than the standard GC driftwood.

I have no doubt.

And they aren't ugly, I just find them meh. I loved the retro look of the original USA Reverends. The body shapes of the imports just feel like they came out of the manufacturers catalog.

Nice guitar. But for that price I’d just spend a few more dollars and get a Gibson SG.

Not my fave Reverend model, but still pretty sweet!

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
---------------^-----------
Like-O-Meter

Back