GPOTD 9.15.16

Chad

Slender Hobbit
aezicdeana6bww34gcwj.jpg
jczeb4qotbfauiqmwjal.jpg
oq8tdrccu6drcdeupnuu.jpg

Custom Hound dog 2009 semi hollow

Selling a Kerry Kruger Design Custom-Made "Hounddog" 6-string guitar (RH), built by Stonetree Custom Guitars. Produced in 2009 but never used except in YouTube demo. Spectacular, one of a kind. You can see the demo if you go to

See the construction, hear Kerry explain the components used, and see/hear Josh Rowand, The Pitbull of Blues, play it through varying amps. Guitar in demo is the ACTUAL guitar for sale.
It remains in perfect condition. See video; "still" photos also available.

Specifications

Body: Chambered Primavera w/Maple Top
Neck: Rosewood
Scale Length: 24.625"
Fretboard: Rosewood 9-14" Radius
Fretwire: .100"x.052" Stainless Steel
Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking
Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
Pickups: Lollar P-90 Set
Bridge/Tailpiece: TonePros
Nut: Bone
Strings: Elixir .010-.046
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Dunlop Straplocks
Buzz Feiten Tuning System
Cedar Creek Custom Hardcase (Alligator)

Quirky, funky, green...what's not to like?

Outside, of course, the price. I could see paying up to $1,500 for a guitar like this, but based on the market price for similarly styled boutique guitars I'm guessing it costs significantly then my ceiling.

Someone should buy it so the builder can afford to buy a belts-ander and round out that body.

In seriousness, parts of it and its construction look pretty nice, but I really not keen on the body cut.

So...no.

Someone should buy it so the builder can afford to buy a belts-ander and round out that body.

In seriousness, parts of it and its construction look pretty nice, but I really not keen on the body cut.

So...no.

Agree totally. The awkward shape makes me think that this is something that Fred Flintstone would play.

Back