Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
i7uvqoriomseedxmggjf.jpg

ms8ae76yxpyj0bmg0av9.jpg

efzvr22rn5mee9yatuc6.jpg

mn9lq7vdwjrzyurwfkz5.jpg

z1dclnflphtxvfciar6c.jpg

Guild Crossroads Slash Double Neck Trans Black

From Guild Custom Shop, Excellent condition 1998 "Crossroads" Double Neck Trans Black Slash model.

Very few of this models were made between 1994-1998.

Slash design and built by Guild Custom Shop in California.

https://reverb.com/item/6521683-guild-crossroads-slash-double-neck-trans-black

You know that video where Slash is playing this thing near the edge of a cliff? He should have turned around and tossed this thing over it...that would have been best for all involved...

I realize that the reason for this guitar is to help with switching between electric and acoustic sounds onstage, but I just do not get into thinline electroacoustics. They always sound kind of thin and spiky to me - and with its reduced size (compared to your typical thinline electroacoustics) I bet this one sounds even moreso like this.

I realize that the reason for this guitar is to help with switching between electric and acoustic sounds onstage, but I just do not get into thinline electroacoustics. They always sound kind of thin and spiky to me - and with its reduced size (compared to your typical thinline electroacoustics) I bet this one sounds even moreso like this.

For me, if I really needed an acoustic guitar on a song, I would just hire an additional guitarist to play the acoustic parts. I'm confident that I could find someone for far less than $16K. I would invest the $16K and let it grow. :wink:

Or since audiences don't really care all that much about details such as this, you could just use an electric double-neck which would cost much less.

Could produce an interesting artsy acoustic sound for your Stairway to Heaven cover.

I was thinking a little dirt on the 12 to lay down a loop for the solo(s) and then going at it on the six string. But It could also be used for a lot more depending upon the player and music they want to do.

I like the Crossroads guitars and find the electric and acoustic pairing very logical compared to two electrics or acoustics. That said, I wasn't interested enough to seek one out when it would have been more "affordable" and most certainly fuck paying the asking price for this particular guitar.

Good day gentle folk of teh MWGL forums.:Wave:

For me, if I really needed an acoustic guitar on a song, I would just hire an additional guitarist to play the acoustic parts. I'm confident that I could find someone for far less than $16K. I would invest the $16K and let it grow. :wink:

Or since audiences don't really care all that much about details such as this, you could just use an electric double-neck which would cost much less.

You could do it with a Fishman Powerbridge, a stereo cable, a Digitech Mosaic, and another amp. :embarrassed:

Back