emmaporkchop

The face of emmaporkchop
t6flupcnhcxoq68lvabj.jpg

ucic8creouwowehxmavd.jpg

xqnnz5ajgma4orhzp2yl.jpg

jxppnosl55ght4x8l0lz.jpg

xvtxpkruyu6eefirwvax.jpg

u4fcfjdrvcr15vaordda.jpg

McCARTHY CUSTOM SHOP 7 UP PAISLEY "JUDGE" TELE with CASE!!

HERE we have a 2014 McCARTHY CUSTOM SHOP PAISLEY "JUDGE" MODEL TELE (STUNNING)....SOUNDS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS TOO! EACH one HAND MADE at RALPH and SANDY's CUSTOMS! This one has the Reverse control and a 5 WAY SWITCH!!
Direct from Ralph on the 5 way switch
"What you have is a 5 way switch. Dead Center is the Neck pickup to the rear side (Bridge) is the middle Tele sound In Vintage tone,
The final click is the Bridge pickup ( Vintage Tone) .

Switching towards the neck is the middle again ( But Boosted), Then closest to the neck is the Bridge pickup Alone , But way more power and crunch. Takes a moment to get used to it , But i love it and I am sure you will to. The neat thing is the guitar retains its Vintage looks and has more tones options. It also has a No Load tone control. When its all the way open, the sound of the pickups goes to your amp. If you turn it just a tad bit, you will feel a click and tone control is working in the circuit again."

" New 7-Up Paisley Finish"

"The JUDGE Edition"

With

Seymour Duncan Tele Hot Neck pickup

Seymour Duncan Tapped Tele Bridge pickup

Reverse control plate

5 way switching

Series and Parallel modes

Vitamin Q Paper in Oil capacitor 

No Load Tone control

Electro socket jack holder

Switchcraft jack

Premium CTS controls 

Modern 6 Saddle Bridge

Modern 9.5 Inch Fretboard Radius

Jumbo frets

Highly Detailed fretwork with machine polishing

Schaller Tuners

Straplock system

Case Included

https://reverb.com/item/2318162-mccarthy-custom-shop-7-up-paisley-judge-tele-with-case-mint-ready-to-ship

I'm not a big fan of Paisley but this green version is better than the usual so I'd give it a go. The specs, particularly the 5 way switch wiring, make it sound quite interesting.

Given all of the specs on the Reverb posting, the vague "Modern six saddle bridge" seems odd. It looks just like the bridge on the Standard MIM Telecasters. I'm sure it's a perfectly functional piece of hardware, but I wouldn't expect it on a guitar that's selling for $2300.

Just sayin'

I like it better than the pink paisely, but I still don't have the shoes to go with it.

I like that type of finish, but I really don't care for the green in this example. The guitar underneath sounds pretty good in terms of specs.

No paisley guitar should be referred to, or named, "Judge" in any way, shape or form. "Judge" brings to mind the old Pontiac GTO's that were bright orange, sported a 455 CID and some even had the "rumbler" option to help the engine breathe better.

None of them had paisley anywhere on them.

"Judge" infers strength while paisley infers...

Yeah, lets not call it "Judge".

Back