GPOTD 7/22/2017 - 7/23/2017 Weekend Edition...

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
@Help!I'maRock! may or may not be back on duty next week, he's not sure yet...in the meantime, unle4ss there are any objections, I will continue to post the GPOTD until he returns...

In the meantime, here is a nice PRS I'm sure he would like...

2000 Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom 24 Private Stock #191

p1_ufc2030df_so.jpg

p6_uh4gczznc_so.jpg

p5_uxcytqvhz_so.jpg

p3_u4e5q4c11_so.jpg

p4_ug3pdtefq_so.jpg

p2_uapatxymu_so.jpg

https://www.gbase.com/gear/paul-reed-smith-prs-custom-24-private-stock-191-2000-tiger-eye

As easily one of the rarest and most beautiful guitars to ever emerge from the PRS factory, this Private Stock # 191 overwhelms and stuns at every angle. Simply put, it is one of the most incredible guitars we have ever purchased and if you are an aficionado of these ultra high- end pieces, then you are now looking at the very best of the best. For your approval, here are the specifications of this instrument as directly relayed from the build sheet:
  • Serial Number: 0 52190 P.S. # 191
  • Neck: Blistered rock maple
  • Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood
  • Body: One- piece quilted maple
  • Headstock Veneer: Brazilian rosewood
  • Color/Stain: Tiger eye
  • Inlays: Etched gold birds
  • Pickups: Artist pickups with gold covers
  • Electronics: Custom 24
  • Hardware: Gold PRS tremolo, gold PRS locking minis with gold buttons
  • Set- Up: .009's 2-2 1/3
  • Specials: One piece quilted maple body, blistered rock maple neck, etched gold bird inlays
  • Final Assembly By: Russell Hoffman December 29, 2000

To find one of these guitars with a one piece, quilted body would be a tall order in itself, but to actually find one from a private collection in unplayed condition is, well, what we do here at GrinningElk seven days a week. Please feel free to call or email with any requests or questions about this exceptional piece of wizardry.

Jimi would say:

Somewhere, a dentist's ex is weeping
And somewhere a dentist has no wife
And the wind cries "aliminony"

Back