GPOTD 4.24.17

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
yae9amd46ilkdn4zld9e.jpg

o2jipmz4dbmibdvuo55a.jpg

kdbzlaz1odenyafqsops.jpg

1988 Kramer Bon Jovi "New Jersey" Knapp graphic guitar. Owned by band member David Bryan.

This guitar is for the ultimate fan of the 100 million + selling artists, Bon Jovi. For a band that is easily in the top 50 selling musical acts OF ALL TIME, this is an extremely rare opportunity. There are only a scant handful of guitars ever offered for sale that are an iconic representation of any band. This guitar would never be confused as being owned by any other band, like say a Strat or a Les Paul would.

There were five of these made, one for each member of the Bon Jovi band. The calligraphy on the guitar reads: "Presented to David Bryan with grateful appreciation of your support for Kramer Guitars and our lasting friendship. Dennis and all of us at Kramer." Of the five "New Jersey" graphics that were issued by Kramer, two are owned by the Hard Rock Cafe (Richie Sambora, Tico Torres), two are privately owned (Alec John Such, David Bryan), and one is believed to be retained by Jon Bon Jovi. The last photo shows the instruments at the Kramer factory.

PS: I'd like to name check George Felise at Atomic Paint Shoppe and Henry Vaccaro Jr. to thank them for the photo of the spray booth at the original Kramer factory.

This instrument has been in a private collection for the last decade. Now, it is time for another Bon Jovi collector, Museum, or guitar enthusiast.

https://reverb.com/item/4997661-198...aphic-guitar-owned-by-band-member-david-bryan

I grew up with that album and its predecessor. I'd love it just for that reason.

Also with just a humbucker, a volume pot and a Floyd, the simplicity appeals.

What...the...........................................................................................hell no

Back