GPOTD 4.14.17

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
b0dzwxob9hqe3ah9dozo.jpg

ohthzzsg3py2rzo4aggq.jpg

yupdxln4pqlup3z5w6qe.jpg

ekzv4gb6vqkqmwm9tmyq.jpg

Cort GS-Axe_2 LTD Gene Simmons Guitar w/ EMG PU's. Only 50 Made 2013 Black/SIlver

I purchased this in 2014 and it has never been played except to confirm that the electronics worked, neck straight, no damage, etc. In actuality it is new, old stock. It has no dings, marks, pick marks or damage whatsoever. It is a beautiful 2013 Cort Axe-2 Limited Edition 6 String Electric Guitar With EMG Hi Z 81 & 85 Active pickups. THERE IS NO WORD "CORT" ANYWHERE ON THE GUITAR AT ALL. Just Gene's name on the headstock.....no "CORT" on the headstock. It only appears on the gig bag. There were only 50 of this version EVER MADE and it comes with the original gig bag that has never been used and the original box. It will be double boxed for shipment.

For over 40 years GENE SIMMONS has been defining Rock with his unique flair. Now he has teamed with Cort to create a guitar version of his legendary Axe Guitar. Each Axe is adorned with Genes' "signature" on the headstock.
CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
BODY: Basswood
NECK: Maple
BINDING: N/A
FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
FRETS: 24 / Large (2.7mm)
SCALE: 25 1/2" (648mm)
INLAY: White Dot
TUNERS: Die cast
BRIDGE: T.O.M Bridge with string through Body
PICKUPS: Hi Z EMG 81 and 85 Active.
ELECTRONICS: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3 way toggle switch
HARDWARE: CR (Chrome)
STRINGS: D'Addario EXL110(046-010)
ADDITIONAL: GENE SIMMONS custom gig bag
MPN: GS GUITAR AXE-2 Limited Edition

Product Specs Condition:Mint Make:Cort Model:Axe-2 LTD Hi Z EMG 81 & 85 50 Made. Finish:Black & Silver Categories:Solid Body Year:2013 Made In:Indonesia

https://reverb.com/item/4889081-cor...tar-w-emg-pu-s-only-50-made-2013-black-silver

Why would someone but it and then never play it? Are these guitars collectible?

It would be perfect for my new band - The Executioners. All of our songs are about beheadings.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think the appearance of the name court on the headstock would be the least of your problems with that guitar

Back