2018 Concert Thread

Ok, got my entries in the PJ tix drawing via the 10 club for GA pit up front (first choice) and reserved tix (second choice) in Grizzly Stadium in Missoula. Smallish outside venue. Whatever tix we get should be great. :)

Last edited:
Richard Thompson in New Orleans last Saturday.

27459179_10213383242350072_5539230365619368504_n.jpg

Ok, got my entries in the drawing via the 10 club for GA pit up front (first choice) and reserved tix in Grizzly Stadium in Missoula. Smallish outside venue. Whatever tix we get should be great. :)

I'm jealous, love Grizzly Bear and their latest album is fantastic. Would love to see Pearl Jam again too, I'm sure they'll be touring for a while.

The Sasquatch lineup this year is insane, but on the other side of the country. I was hoping Radiohead would tour around here this year. As of now I've got nothing booked, but Stephen Malkmus and the SP reunion shows are a definite.

I'm jealous, love Grizzly Bear and their latest album is fantastic. Would love to see Pearl Jam again too, I'm sure they'll be touring for a while.

The Sasquatch lineup this year is insane, but on the other side of the country. I was hoping Radiohead would tour around here this year. As of now I've got nothing booked, but Stephen Malkmus and the SP reunion shows are a definite.
Will have to get picked in the drawing first. But putting in for GA first, and then Reserved as a second choice, I am pretty confident we will get tix. Booked a hotel right near campus so if we get GA we can camp out or hang out in line, and take turns heading back to the hotel for pee breaks, food, etc. if need be. :grin:

The ArtPark lineup is starting to fill in.

July 3 STEVE MILLER BAND WITH PETER FRAMPTON
July 10 BARENAKED LADIES
July 17 TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND WHEELS OF SOUL 2018 with DRIVE BY TRUCKERS and MARCUS KING BAND
August 14 VOODOO THREAUXDOWN FEAT. TROMBONE SHORTY & ORLEANS AVE
FEATURING GALACTIC, PRESERVATION HALL JAZZ BAND, NEW BREED BRASS BAND
ALSO CYRIL NEVILLE AND WALTER WOLFMAN WASHINGTON

They still need to fill four dates in June, one more show in July, and three more in August.
I’m glad I got seasons tickets.

I also grabbed 4 tickets to see Tommy Emmanuel with Clive Carroll in September.
I’m seeing him in April as well, but I think I mentioned that already.

Hmm, just found out Sons Of Apollo (Portnoy, Sheehan, etc.) are playing in Battle Creek tonight.

I wonder if they still have tickets available?

I got tickets to see Phish in Austin in July. It isn't a weekend, so now I have to figure out how to make it happen.

Interesting side note - it will be July 31, almost 20 year to the day since the one and only other time I saw them live (July 24, 1998 ).

Back