2016 Recordingfest Schedule!

Recordingfest Schedule Options

• Just a single annual one in December of 2016.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biannually. One in June, the other in December.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Three RFs: April, August, December.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Seasonally. Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe just one over the summer, when a lot of people have more free time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounding good, think I have one done with plenty of time to practice vox.

And, my pedals finally met my foot. I usually add effects later VST but decided to do my solo as live as possible this time.

I should know my new guitar, amp, and pedals well enough to make the August deadline. I bought all this new stuff, might as well use it!
Now to figure out how to record the easiest. I have garage band on ipad or Audacity on PC. I'm thinking garage band since I don't need/want any post effects.
I figure I'll just make it pretty raw. Play over a drum track or something.

Man I need to get motivated,,,I usually drift away from music in Summer as there are so many reasons to be outside

summer in Michigan!
beach_view_big.jpg

Yeah, August 5th will be the reveal, so just have them to me before then.

I don't know if I'll have anything for this one; this move and opening up AM Sound is taking up most of my attention for the past month and a half. If anything it might just be a hastily recorded cellphone audio clip.

First Friday or December, although since that;s the week after Thanksgiving if you guys need some more time I'm cool with that.

Did one for the Open Mic thread just now and am trying to squeeze one in for the Originals thread. Gonna have to sit this one out.

Back