2016 Recordingfest Schedule!

Recordingfest Schedule Options

• Just a single annual one in December of 2016.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biannually. One in June, the other in December.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Three RFs: April, August, December.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Seasonally. Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe just one over the summer, when a lot of people have more free time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to move so nothing from me at all.

But on the plus side I am moving into a duplex so no neighbors above or below. And the design of this unit actually has no shared walls at all so I can record and not worry about disturbing the neighbor as much nor having sound bleed.

Just record it on your smart phone. It's like sex... a 'lil bit of something is a hell of a lot better than a whole lot of nothing. :wink:

I've got three picked out and but haven't recorded a note. One of them I haven't even practiced, I just wrote down "Oooh, that would be a good one to do!" :facepalm:

Done! :)

Ended up making this an experiment in how close I could get to the original sonically (as well as performance). Not too far off actually. :embarrassed:

I'll do as much as I can - I'm back to scoring another film (yay!) so my participation right now isn't great but I hope to find the time soon.

Started working this morning on my June offering.

Decided to record my new 12 string in stereo with the piezo right and simultaneously miced on the left.

My God, it sounds YUGE!!!!

Very happy right now.

Started working this morning on my June offering.

Decided to record my new 12 string in stereo with the piezo right and simultaneously miced on the left.

My God, it sounds YUGE!!!!

Very happy right now.

Just keep in mind it's an August offering. :embarrassed:

Back